The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Stuck in traffic on the A21. Been sitting here 20 mins so far, watching Tokyo drift while Im waiting though :D don't look like we're going anywhere soon!

Good night last night, people! :) Credit scoff, some nice cars (and horrendous chavs from other - lesser - clubs :rolleyes: ) and a VERY fun drive home from my point of view at least!! :eyebrows: The highlight had to be Mellonman's pikey impression though - that had me chuckling for ages! :D

Was nice to put some faces to names, although I confess I ended up getting a bizarre mix of screen names and real names! :conf:

A good night as usual and great to meet up with everyone and a big thanks to Clay and Mark for sorting my trial rear end.

Adam my little baby performed quite well against the GTR(by no means was I embarassed) but still suffered major traction problems - looks like its new wheels and tyres next.

yep had great fun last night was great leaving blue water nice to see what everyone goes on about these GTR's for, it was nice that he stayed with us until the tunnel round about was racing him round the round about and we was level all the way around, great fun :D

i bet he wasent expecting to pick the single turbo boys out the bunch and was shocked,

i thought to my self

" whats a matta with ya! ya soft or somant" " i take odff i shoulda raced ya for slip's boy"

A good night as usual and great to meet up with everyone and a big thanks to Clay and Mark for sorting my rear end.

Adam my little baby performed quite well against the GTR(by no means was I embarassed) but still suffered major traction problems - looks like its new wheels and tyres next.

John!!! :D

Well done for the single turbo owners! Bet he wasn't expecting that!!

Sounds like everyone has a great time.

The funny thing is that it was around this time last year i think i attended one of the Bluewater meets.

I remember Abz bringing me to the car park, i try and attend the next one to mark my one year anniversary to the meet :D It be once a year thing for me.lol

Sounds like everyone has a great time.

The funny thing is that it was around this time last year i think i attended one of the Bluewater meets.

I remember Abz bringing me to the car park, i try and attend the next one to mark my one year anniversary to the meet :D It be once a year thing for me.lol

:D