The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Hmm looks like its just me so far!! Haha! :eek:

Just for you I will make an effort to go, hate for you to be all on your lonesome :tumble:

ps I am sure Chris etc will be there

2. TJP - but without the Supra, might bring a pic to remind you all what it looks like lol

Just for you I will make an effort to go, hate for you to be all on your lonesome :tumble:

ps I am sure Chris etc will be there

2. TJP - but without the Supra, might bring a pic to remind you all what it looks like lol

Aww bless you! There should be a few of us I hope. Looking forward to Sat though. I'll be popping my Fairmile cherry. :nana:

Aww bless you! There should be a few of us I hope. Looking forward to Sat though. I'll be popping my Fairmile cherry. :nana:

Make sure you have your pound otherwise you wont pass the Fairmile initiation and if you are looking at acceralating to the next level you will need to bring a bottle of baileys :eyebrows:

• 4 weeks later...

Although not around this Friday to attend this meet, a bump for the Bluewater Crew. :)

I presume the meet is going on this Friday, and the requirement is everyone needs to wear a wig?

If you don't then you are not allowed entry into the car park.

Although not around this Friday to attend this meet, a bump for the Bluewater Crew. :)

I presume the meet is going on this Friday, and the requirement is everyone needs to wear a wig?

If you don't then you are not allowed entry into the car park.

LOL Abz, Hopefully be there :)

yea who is going tomorrow guys? how are you doing abz? aint seen you in ages dude

Yeah not bad mate, it has been ages! I'll see you next month though at the F&F5 meet!

LOL Abz, Hopefully be there :)

Hey Mark, sorry I am missing this one, hopefully catch up with you soon. :)

Just seen on Facebook that the jap meet at Bluewater is tomorrow night ... Anyone going ?

I guess it is a bit like to re-arrange, but that is up to Chris, I'll be heading up North this weekend though.

Have fun everyone :)