The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Chatting to Raven last night at his jellyatrics party he asked me to let you know that if the BW security start to get funny about us meeting more often we can always pop around to his for a :grouphug:

ps Abz you left you scarf behind last night :rolleyes:

LMAO.........I was thinking of a club meet at mine, however that idea was shot down in flames. Horses and cars dont mix.

• 3 weeks later...

I am gonna do a Raven! :D

Raven; When not attending a Supra meet whilst living in close proximity. Use of excuses like, my front bumper is missing, no tyres, not having twin turbo's, I have rats in my engine bay etc etc etc. :D

On a more serious note I can't, I'll be at my in-laws this Friday & I need to see them before I am off to the states next week. Not seen them since last year & they are awesome (I know most aren't!). Have fun peeps & wrap up warm, though its not that cold now.

I am gonna do a Raven! :D

Raven; When not attending a Supra meet whilst living in close proximity. Use of excuses like, my front bumper is missing, no tyres, not having twin turbo's, I have rats in my engine bay etc etc etc. :D

Well i could be honest and admit i dont like you all, but i wouldnt want to hurt all your feelings. However the above is mostly true, tho the rats where in the mrs car and i have tyres.

On that note, my front end is still broken i have no mot tax or insurance.............so let me tell you where i am..............

Well i could be honest and admit i dont like you all, but i wouldnt want to hurt all your feelings. However the above is mostly true, tho the rats where in the mrs car and i have tyres.

On that note, my front end is still broken i have no mot tax or insurance.............so let me tell you where i am..............

You're out? :D

Nice to know you have some feelings for us though! No one said you gotta bring the Supe though dude, just nick your missus car! I know you don't like us so just come into the car park, do a handbrake turn while you show us the middle finger! We promise not to laugh :D

You're out? :D

Nice to know you have some feelings for us though! No one said you gotta bring the Supe though dude, just nick your missus car! I know you don't like us so just come into the car park, do a handbrake turn while you show us the middle finger! We promise not to laugh :D

Now that would be epicly funny, however the renault has one of those leccy handbrakes, alas i couldnt even manage to do that, added to the fact its a 1.5 dci kinda makes it worse. Bluewater is a bit of a trek in the beast i would be worried about losing it and spinning out.

I should be getting the front end sorted out in the next week, swift service and mot.

Still have not ruled out using the side field for a supra meet in the summer. As long as i get food and porter loos in.

Now that would be epicly funny, however the renault has one of those leccy handbrakes, alas i couldnt even manage to do that, added to the fact its a 1.5 dci kinda makes it worse. Bluewater is a bit of a trek in the beast i would be worried about losing it and spinning out.

I should be getting the front end sorted out in the next week, swift service and mot.

Still have not ruled out using the side field for a supra meet in the summer. As long as i get food and porter loos in.

Sounds good mate, that would be brilliant in the summer :thumbs:

Have to work around horses being moved, the mrs objecting and other bits and bobs.

I really have no set date to be back on the road. Worse still i have a trail rear coming which would see her back off the road as quick as it was back on. I guess aslong as im set for the BHP show then its ok.