The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

If the weather is nice, I will come.

I've not been before, how do I find it?

I will be going M40 then round the top of the M25 if anyone wants to drive over together?

blue water its self is just off the A2. M25 junction 2 ( A2 / M2 East cantabury ) then once you have joint the A2 its your first turn off sign posted blue water , then if you look at the map at the top of page 144 will show you to the car park

I will pop in on my way back from karting weather depending

Jamie - myself, Kelvin, and Mark will more than likely be joining the m25 at junction 29 for about 19:45. You're welcome to join our convoy to find your way in to bw :)

We'll be there:)

Think I'll attempt to make this one... :D

Bring the bits you need making / modifying then so I can have a look at what you need :)

Jamie - myself, Kelvin, and Mark will more than likely be joining the m25 at junction 29 for about 19:45. You're welcome to join our convoy to find your way in to bw :)

Can you let me know your number Gaz, will give you a call when I'm close. Jamie 07769 353333

blue water its self is just off the A2. M25 junction 2 ( A2 / M2 East cantabury ) then once you have joint the A2 its your first turn off sign posted blue water , then if you look at the map at the top of page 144 will show you to the car park

I will pop in on my way back from karting weather depending

Thanks dude.

Can you let me know your number Gaz, will give you a call when I'm close. Jamie 07769 353333

Thanks dude.

Jamie, my number is 07547260048

Mark (markssupra), Kelvin (kayjay_07) and myself normally meet up at about 19:30 on the a127 near Basildon in Essex. We should be joining the m25 at junction 29 for about 19:45. I'll give you a call when we meet, and arrange to meet with you if that's cool? Alternatively, we could meet you at the halfway house pub for 19:30, on the a127 southend bound. If you come off the m25 at junction 29, it's about 2 miles down the a127 on the left. There's a little chef diner, and the pub is directly next to it

Whatever works best for you bud :thumbs:

Edited by Mk4Gaz (see edit history)