The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Glad no burnouts, tyres are nearly out of tread 😇

Anyone going down from Essex/Cambs?

Off to start work on the car - change idle control valve, fit resistor for dash, put dash back together, replace alternator fuse and clean car.

I'll be needing to go to bed by 8:30

Glad no burnouts, tyres are nearly out of tread 😇

Anyone going down from Essex/Cambs?

Off to start work on the car - change idle control valve, fit resistor for dash, put dash back together, replace alternator fuse and clean car.

I'll be needing to go to bed by 8:30

Myself, markssupra(mark) , kayjay_07(kelvin) , and Lee are meeting at the fortune of war layby at 19:30, and will head up the a127 to get on the m25 :)

Benjy and I have arranged to meet at Clackett Services at 1930 for the final stage of the route in. Anyone else up for a bit of mini-convoy action? :)

Jimojameso, Dreamscape36, me, you, and possibly Budz86 in his Syvecs powered NA so far mate. I posted it up on Faceache lastnight...

Myself, markssupra(mark) , kayjay_07(kelvin) , and Lee are meeting at the fortune of war layby at 19:30, and will head up the a127 to get on the m25 :)

Cool, I'll see you there and convoy with you.

07863121614 if you need to call

Was a good meet guys, :) Jon that drive home was awesome :D :D

:innocent: I struggled to keep up with you, too scared to put my foot down.

knew it was a good idea to bring my tools :-)

Thanks so much for that, car took some s**t on the way home so is all back fighting fit :)

As usual it is a fantastic meet, great presence think we must have had 20+ Supra's, Audi S3, Audi TTRS, FTO, Impreza makes it look so fab!

My first one of these but certainly won't be my last, was lovely to see old faces and new - Just wish there was more time to get round everyone.

I think I might actually use the supra this year, I forgot what a great car it is.

My first one of these but certainly won't be my last, was lovely to see old faces and new - Just wish there was more time to get round everyone.

I think I might actually use the supra this year, I forgot what a great car it is.

Was great to see you Jon! It is a beast, of course you should use it ;)

:innocent: I struggled to keep up with you, too scared to put my foot down.

Thanks so much for that, car took some s**t on the way home so is all back fighting fit :)

Haha, I think you kept up surprisingly well around the roundabouts and in a straight line I had no chance, but I enjoyed myself :D nice slide in the tunnel btw ;)

Hopefully catch you soon mate :D

Edited by thetrashcanman (see edit history)

Was a good meet, all, I'm glad I could finally make one of these this year. :) Sounds like there was some entertainment on the way back home for some too! ;)

Well. That was close on the way out. Apparently the nice man with the blue flashy lights and stickers asked if I had shares in Pirelli. As he sat next to my smoking number 11... Lol

There were LOTS of his mates out and about on my way home too - 'lean cruise' setting and 70mph FTW on my journey home last night... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Budz86

Just a quick favour to ask; is anyone heading to Whifbitz anytime soon after this meet? Need a set of turbos dropping off to Paul if anyone can help?

Thanks