The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

I'll be there in the beetle :)

It hasn't got its engine in the back mate :D

I might be coming up, not in the Supra though :p Will probably get there for 8.

Cool mate be good to see you, I'm not sure what the plan is with regards to meeting and stuff as people are going to the pub for the burger challenge, maybe Adi can enlighten us :p

whats this what pub is it then ? i remember i missed a meet same a kaan did because everyone went off and we didnt know where

Its just outside bluewater, if you go to the roundabout where the mcdonalds is and turn left, I can't remember the name of the pub but its up the road on the left hand side, you can't miss it.

Cool mate be good to see you, I'm not sure what the plan is with regards to meeting and stuff as people are going to the pub for the burger challenge, maybe Adi can enlighten us :p

Will be good to catch up with everyone!

whats this what pub is it then ? i remember i missed a meet same a kaan did because everyone went off and we didnt know where

This, if there is any pub/food challenges please arrange a time before the meet so everyone can get there before hand and meet up first.

Guest Budz86
I'm hoping to make it to this one, it's been a while. Won't be in the Supra though unfortunately.

Be good to see you again big man!

As Jason says above the burger challenge is cancelled for tomorrow. I have spoken to Adi and for those interested in doing this then please approach him tomorrow and he will put your name down.

See you folks tomorrow, plan to be there around 9'ish.