The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Guest Budz86

Great meet tonight! A long overdue catch up with all the regulars and met a few new faces too! Who was the guy that asked about my launch control before I did the demo? Sorry mate, didn't catch your name!

Thanks to Adi for spotting the troubled boost pipe! Turns out I was over reacting as I usually do any time something goes wrong with the car! Happened again on the way home but a different hose so will have a look in the morning. Couldn't get more than 0.5/0.6 bar, and that was at silly speeds!

Clay, drop me a PM mate and I'll get that RR in the post for you :)

Great meet tonight! A long overdue catch up with all the regulars and met a few new faces too! Who was the guy that asked about my launch control before I did the demo? Sorry mate, didn't catch your name!

Thanks to Adi for spotting the troubled boost pipe! Turns out I was over reacting as I usually do any time something goes wrong with the car! Happened again on the way home but a different hose so will have a look in the morning. Couldn't get more than 0.5/0.6 bar, and that was at silly speeds!

Clay, drop me a PM mate and I'll get that RR in the post for you :)

Was good to see you mate :)

Guest Budz86
Alright Hammond... :p

Lol. I knew I'd get stick for it! Of all the times to get a problem!

Was good to see you mate :)

You too buddy! You coming to Austec on the 29th?

Hi Budz, I was the guy that asked about your Syvecs TC. Was interested to see how it performed as my car has it enabled, but not seen it used yet. I was in my 350Z at the meet, but had a message today to say my Sup is ready and waiting at JM Imports, so should have her here very soon...... Can't wait! :-)

Hi Budz, I was the guy that asked about your Syvecs TC. Was interested to see how it performed as my car has it enabled, but not seen it used yet. I was in my 350Z at the meet, but had a message today to say my Sup is ready and waiting at JM Imports, so should have her here very soon...... Can't wait! :-)

Ah that was you :D nice to meet you mate :)

I was the guy who was sitting in the car that wasn't mine :lol:

Guest Budz86
Awesome, look forward to seeing it mate :)

This. Cracking purchase you've made there mate! I might as well be the first to ask.....take me out for a spin!? :D