The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Guest Budz86

I may have just popped a turbo! Sat on the A21 wondering whether it's still safe to drive without causing any damage to the engine!

hello, First time heading down (in a celica as the supra is not on the road) can anyone give me a rough time its finishes and where about at blue water it is, haven't been there in a while but certain there where a couple different car parks? Thanks

I may have just popped a turbo! Sat on the A21 wondering whether it's still safe to drive without causing any damage to the engine!

if you have popped a turbo you would expect to see oil beening burnt, are you sure you havent just popped an intercooler pipe?

hello, First time heading down (in a celica as the supra is not on the road) can anyone give me a rough time its finishes and where about at blue water it is, haven't been there in a while but certain there where a couple different car parks? Thanks

i cant see for sure as im at work but there is a map page 144 top post

1st level of the House of Fraser car park I believe it is mate

mellonman has a good point Dean, could be a intercooler hose

I'm gunna come along tonight to get an idea of what this meet's like and meet some of you guys. This will be my first time at a Bluewater meet and my apologies, but I'll be in my 350Z as my new Supra is still at JM Imports having some bits sorted before I take delivery. Hopefully I'll have her within the next couple of weeks can't wait!!!!

I've got a couple of local mates that I know going who have Supra's (one of which is my old silver Veilside TT), but if you see some guy show up in a gold 350Z and start wondering round like 'Billy no mates' then please come and say hello, as I don't really know anyone yet :-/ ....... See you all later! :-)

I'm gunna come along tonight to get an idea of what this meet's like and meet some of you guys. This will be my first time at a Bluewater meet and my apologies, but I'll be in my 350Z as my new Supra is still at JM Imports having some bits sorted before I take delivery. Hopefully I'll have her within the next couple of weeks can't wait!!!!

I've got a couple of local mates that I know going who have Supra's (one of which is my old silver Veilside TT), but if you see some guy show up in a gold 350Z and start wondering round like 'Billy no mates' then please come and say hello, as I don't really know anyone yet :-/ ....... See you all later! :-)

Just come up and say hello mate we don't bite :D