The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

At least the N/A's work month in month out!!!! Any N/A is faster than my car at the moment, which I can't drive for fear of it losing all its oil and knocking again :(

WTF?! I seriously hope you are joking?!

Guest Budz86

Hopefully he is talking about the front crank seal still as when the leak, they LEAK! I did 4 litres in less than 2 miles

so i picked up my lil supra last night so will be around at about hlf 10 bit late unfortunatley but get to say hi and look at some awsome machines, i got a few little bits i want to do but wil do some research first :), dont want to go work today want to stay out and play :)

And mellonman mello out and don't upset the N/A owners this month. LOL :rlol:

i will do my best , so i will say now anyone with a single they look great and thats decent power, as im too afraid i might upset some of the n/a owners talking about POWER , LOL

jokes aside i should be there for this will pop in on my way back from karting

i will do my best , so i will say now anyone with a single they look great and thats decent power, as im too afraid i might upset some of the n/a owners talking about POWER , LOL

jokes aside i should be there for this will pop in on my way back from karting

LOL :rlol: never know you might upset the Single owners if your not careful :p

was nice to meet you all...well everyone i got a chance to say hi to apologies if i didnt say hi just very tired a long day at work you all seem like a friendly bunch and have taken on abit of info and advice....will defo get to cleaning tomorrow and looking into the breaks and fluid change il try and get some pics uploaded soon after the clean up :)

was nice to meet you all...well everyone i got a chance to say hi to apologies if i didnt say hi just very tired a long day at work you all seem like a friendly bunch and have taken on abit of info and advice....will defo get to cleaning tomorrow and looking into the breaks and fluid change il try and get some pics uploaded soon after the clean up :)

Nice to have met you, welcome to the Supra world, you've been bitten :)

As usual it was a fanatastic meet, great turn out & awesome company, what more could one ask for!!

Awesome meet as always guys good to see everyone thanks to Brad, Dean and Abz for taking me out for a ride, looks like I've got to get myself a TT6 :( :D

No worries!! First time I have given mine a thrashing since the swap! I'll need to look into the sticky VSV's as on the way home it pulled through all the gears really hard apart from 2nd gear!! Felt very quick then, hit the limiter (speed) incredibly quick!! :D

No worries!! First time I have given mine a thrashing since the swap! I'll need to look into the sticky VSV's as on the way home it pulled through all the gears really hard apart from 2nd gear!! Felt very quick then, hit the limiter (speed) incredibly quick!! :D

It seems like that mate, just because its doing it so intermittently, hope you get it sorted, and was still lovely going out for a drive in her :D

Opened my bonnet because I have a NA and its rapid... muhahaha

Drove home at a respectable 70... and definatly didnt get pulled over...

^__________^

Also hate you dean for that food. Making me feel nandos had mugged me off :(