The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

I'm in Bluewater driving around aimlessly... any clues where I need to go??

Are you in a white Supra? If so, you know all them Supra's you drove passed & the little man who waved at you... That's where we are. :D

Are you in a white Supra? If so, you know all them Supra's you drove passed & the little man who waved at you... That's where we are. :D

Nope! I was the grey one with the stupid indicators!

I didn't realise you'd be hidden behind a load of Fords!

Guest Budz86

Good night lads! Great to have a catch up and meet some new faces :)

Adi - I still owe you a fiver! Sorry mate, send me your paypal

Dan - Claire said you will never get a girlfriend if you keep objectifying women like that! :rlol:

Nope! I was the grey one with the stupid indicators!

I didn't realise you'd be hidden behind a load of Fords!

Ah, okay then ignore me then :D

That is the first time the Ford's met up. We are normally there by ourselves each month.

Great meet :)

Just.... RX7 man... lots of oil after you left in all your parking spaces.. fresh too..

Rob, you better drop Dave a text!! An tell him to get a Supra!

Did anyone get any pics they can post up? :)

Mine came out pants, I need a flash, will buy one tonight and bring it to the next meet!

Was a great evening, love catching up with you guys!!

Just spoke to a photographer that was at Bluewater last night taking pictures of the fords.

I said "Why didnt you take any pics of the supra's?"

The reply I got "I was there for the Ford meet. Didn't know the Supra meet was on and tbh most looked pretty standard really"

Standard????? Its not asif we didnt have a 900bhp supra there or nothing :blink:

Guest Budz86
Just spoke to a photographer that was at Bluewater last night taking pictures of the fords.

The reply I got "I was there for the Ford meet. Didn't know the Supra meet was on and tbh most looked pretty standard really"

Standard????? Its not asif we didnt have a 900bhp supra there or nothing :blink:

He means we weren't running silly kits, neons or loud paintjobs! Apparently his definition of modding is looks, not performance.

He means we weren't running silly kits, neons or loud paintjobs! Apparently his definition of modding is looks, not performance.

Apparently they look standard, Last time I checked they didnt come standard with bodykits and trd wings? And im sure Steve M's didnt come with CCW Classics as standard :confused:

Guest Budz86

Well we tend to got for subtle not loud. Face it, people who still own supra's because they like the look of them. Most of the Fords last night were a bit boy racer for me. Some were nice, but most looked a bit of a joke.

To be fair he was there for the Ford meet, a bit like us going and taking photo's of Ford's.

An by the sounds of it that is a good thing most look stock, as stock is sexy!! Just look at Steve's stock CCW's :cool:

Certainly not me!! ;)

Your NA is pretty rapid! ;)

Leave the poor guy alone he probably had one of those really rare orange RS's....

What you mean them Orange RS's which outnumbered all the other cars :D