The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

How's the engine coming along now Mark? :)

Just waiting for the piston rings now, hopefully next week I can take the block for machining.

Rest of car is in bits, pretty much gutted inside and just sorting the looms where extras have been added in over the years. Seems to take forever though I am not rushing it :)

Just waiting for the piston rings now, hopefully next week I can take the block for machining.

Rest of car is in bits, pretty much gutted inside and just sorting the looms where extras have been added in over the years. Seems to take forever though I am not rushing it :)

Nice work :thumbs: No I agree take your time theres isnt any rush.

My wife's birthday, but if you want to roll by a garage in Gillingham and help get the black throbber started I will dump her (my wife) for the night and come and play!

Hi mate just seen you other thread. it mite be werth getting a igniter pack. its a good chance thay fryed yours when thay tryed to jump start it. hope you get it sorted mate.

Thanks mate. I'm sure it will be. It is just all the problems in getting something reliable. One thing gets fixed and then that causes something else to fail. Trouble is this was just a simple power steering issue and I thought a local garage would be able to sort it without causing a load more bills!

Do members bring there other half's to theses meet?

Because I've kinda asked mine to go but she don't have much interest in Supras or cars........................

A couple of members do come with their wives/girlfriends but in general its just the lads - if she is not interested in supras there is not a lot for her to do other than eat and go shopping