The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Kaan, you've got my number for next time right? If not, let me know and I'll pop it over.

It's a shame you had a wasted night; we really thought you a) knew about the burger challenge and b) knew the intended meeting time. Sorry :(

I didnt know anything plus I havent got a phone that I can read updates from the forum so once I leave my house its just guess work.

I havent got your number mate but i'll take it for next time definately, I know you would have told me where you was going if you had my number so dont worrry :thumbs:

Had a great night guys, Was good meeting some old and new faces. Did everybody survive the burger challenge? Saw a few people getting the meat sweats towards the end. :D

Shame its bit far out my way, Would love a regular meet but there's not alot of interest down this neck of the woods and 260 mile round trip is a little excessive once a month.

Made it home in 1h 30m as the roads were nice and empty. :)

Only managed to take a couple of pics.

attachment.php?attachmentid=162532&d=1357413494

attachment.php?attachmentid=162533&d=1357413494

attachment.php?attachmentid=162534&d=1357413494

Bluewater meet 3.jpg

Bluewater meet 4.jpg

Bluewater meet 5.jpg

Had a great night guys, Was good meeting some old and new faces. Did everybody survive the burger challenge? Saw a few people getting the meat sweats towards the end. :D

Shame its bit far out my way, Would love a regular meet but there's not alot of interest down this neck of the woods and 260 mile round trip is a little excessive once a month.

Made it home in 1h 30m as the roads were nice and empty. :)

Only managed to take a couple of pics.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=162532&d=1357413494

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=162533&d=1357413494

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=162534&d=1357413494

Your car is lovely mate seeing it in person kind of takes your breath away lol. Stunning!

1h 30m to get home, hope you stuck to the speed limit! :p

Yeah defo haha! Hopefully next time we can stick around bluewater because a few people got lost and couldnt park in the pub carpark.

Mind you I enjoyed your entrance that was quality :cool:

Yeah that would be better, maybe a couple of disposable barbeques and burgers so no need to go anywhere :D

Lol Im glad you liked it I kind of thought I just made my self look like an idiot after I done it :innocent:

Yeah that would be better, maybe a couple of disposable barbeques and burgers so no need to go anywhere :D

Lol Im glad you liked it I kind of thought I just made my self look like an idiot after I done it :innocent:

Well I enjoyed it - To be fair everyone normally makes and entrance like that :) Might not be as quick&loud as you but still well worth it

Well I enjoyed it - To be fair everyone normally makes and entrance like that :) Might not be as quick&loud as you but still well worth it

:cool: Its always worth it :D I had to put the bung in my exhaust on the way home the drone was giving me a severe headache.

:cool: Its always worth it :D I had to put the bung in my exhaust on the way home the drone was giving me a severe headache.

We have the same problem it does get annoying that drone when your doing 70mph on the motorways. Even more annoying when you dont have a bung for the exhaust. The only way to quieten it down is to turn the overdrive on.

We have the same problem it does get annoying that drone when your doing 70mph on the motorways. Even more annoying when you dont have a bung for the exhaust. The only way to quieten it down is to turn the overdrive on.

You could probably get a butterfly valve installed or whatever there called. Dont know ow good they work tho. With the high stall TC at 70mph im doing 4200rpm, overdrive only works when I take my foot off the accelerater on motorways or if im hammering it and finish 3rd gear.

You could probably get a butterfly valve installed or whatever there called. Dont know ow good they work tho. With the high stall TC at 70mph im doing 4200rpm, overdrive only works when I take my foot off the accelerater on motorways or if im hammering it and finish 3rd gear.

I need to witness the power of your car, Next time I would like you too take me for a ride :)

Alright dont rub it in! Hopefully Ryan can squeeze a few more ponies out of the dads when it has a remap. But its still on the stock auto box so quite limited :(

It should be good for alot more once you get them injectors in it will be super quick!

Btw I didnt mean it to come across like that I wernt trying to rub anything in mate :banghead: