The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

:) Looking good for tomorrow night gents and if your happy to have a shy newbi come and join your convoy I'll meet you at lay by for 7:30?? Just waiting to see if a friend is joining me too...

Ether of these sound good to me, looking forward to meeting everyone and seeing all your supes ;)

Good stuff mate, I'll be there for 19:30, just to clarify, it's the layby just after the Billericay turn off.

I'm really looking forward to this evening, just know how jealous i'm going to be as my poor car is a bit of a shed as i've only owned her a month and not even had chance to clean it lol...

Don't worry I'm in the same boat, mine still needs a lot of work done to it before it's 'ready'

Great meet guys, was good to catch up.

The damp roads made the drive home quite fun!

Specially with the wishful thinking A1 ;)

& what a pain in the arse it was getting home with all the slip roads being closed :( couldn't believe it when got to the basildon exit on the 127 and it was shut!!

Cheers for a good meet guys, good to meet some new people, hopefully I'll get the chance to bring mine next time, although seeing Gary's build and all the talk of going single has given me some bad ideas í^½í¸‰

You were telling me on the way there how the second turbo's caught you out a few times!! Lol