The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Sorry chaps (and Chris Bailey), I am going to have to give tonight a miss. I landed on my back quite badly at football and have managed to mess up my neck\back, got bruising all the across my back hip & skin missing from my arm. Wife thinks I have been to an MMA session rather than footy! The surface is a really old 3G one so in this year it is like concrete! Hopefully will be at the next year, going to miss you all.

Sorry chaps (and Chris Bailey), I am going to have to give tonight a miss. I landed on my back quite badly at football and have managed to mess up my neck\back, got bruising all the across my back hip & skin missing from my arm. Wife thinks I have been to an MMA session rather than footy! The surface is a really old 3G one so in this year it is like concrete! Hopefully will be at the next year, going to miss you all.

Dam dude, hope you make a quick recovery. You should have told her you got attacked by 5 Ninja assassins...

Hi guys was thinking of coming to the meet tonight I've never been before and was wondering where you meet exactly and what times etc... Thanks in advance :thumbs:

If your coming in from the A2 as you drop down the approach road go over the flyover and go straight over two roundabouts (Bluewater should be to your left). It will signed Cinema - Go up into the middle level and we will be in the first car park area to your right. :thumbs: