The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bluewater meet every month

Brad do you mind taking me for a ride in your car? Would love to see what it's like with those ridiculous Cams in :D real names Will btw think you added me on Facebook a little while ago :)

Oh and Abz would love to go out in your car as well for a bit :D

Any time ;)

Guest Budz86

I will hopefully be there, we're up that way Thursday and Friday so think it has given Claire an excuse to go shopping while we wait for you guys. Probably just stay for dinner though, tapas is calling!

Hi mate im glad you are getting it sorted. but did you get DUDE or someone to check its

all ok this time.? kaan

Hi mate, no Dude hasn't had the car as it was the box that was faulty. I have now got a second hand stock box in perfect working condition so my car should run as it did before with none of the issues.

Fingers crossed anyway i'll find out tomorrow.

so i have paid for my supra a few hours ago and must say im very very happy cant wait to pick it up tomorrow, bought it from kevin a member on here and i must say he has defo looked after the car and it is a superb example, cannot believe no one bought it but i am happy they didnt :) so i will defo be at the meet after work however i dont finish until 10pm will you all still be there about 10.20 ish?

so i have paid for my supra a few hours ago and must say im very very happy cant wait to pick it up tomorrow, bought it from kevin a member on here and i must say he has defo looked after the car and it is a superb example, cannot believe no one bought it but i am happy they didnt :) so i will defo be at the meet after work however i dont finish until 10pm will you all still be there about 10.20 ish?

Yeah we should be there! We leave around 11pm.

I thought about it but in the end im not coming. I know you will miss me as i attend all the time, do try and make the best of it without me. I can send a picture of myself if you like so you can put it on a stand if that would make people feel better?