The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Back to work!

JamieP

I'm back in on Wednesday, and I actually can't wait! I've been so bored over the last few days, bring it on.

Mind you, not looking forward to the night shift.

...oh, and then after a 5 day shift, I'm off again for 3 weeks. More boredom coming my way I think. Hopefully a lottery win is on it's way!

Hell yes I cant wait to be moving tower scaffolds and podiums around just to do a 2 minute job in each room as now the internal walls are up before the first fix electrics have been done :(

Guess thats what happens when the client doesn't want to pay for a quantity surveyor or architect, drawings are changing on a weekly basis and they have run over budget by a couple of 100k. Bonus though is vending machine is on free vend - chocolate espresso I have missed thee!

Anyone else looking forward to work tomorrow?

Sad i know but im excited about getting stuck into work again and cant get to sleep now:d

I'm surprised you take so long off work, Jamie, with you being self-employed and all. Do you give all your guys so long off?

Where I work we are a 24/365 operation. I was rostered to be working Christmas day and boxing day but I took every dayshift in December off because I had lots off days off owed to me.