The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Man Utd fans

CJ

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was so proud of my team today. The not only fought and chased for every ball they actually played some great football too.

Definitely one in the eye for all those man u fans who have been txting and emailing me all week saying we would be lucky to keep it under 5! :D

How long has it been since you got relegated/demoted/rejected from the top flight? :tongue:

Oh, quite a few seasons now. Here we are, languishing in the third tier of domestic football and going to your place and beating you...great isn't it! :D

The suicide rate in Surrey will have gone up tonight no doubt! :p

Guest Budz86

I'm a Man U fan and annoying as it was to get beaten at Old Trafford, Leeds did deserve it. We didn't play anywhere near our best, hardly hit the target in 90 mins!

But, we all have good and bad days, even the top flight. As said before, thats the beauty of the FA cup. As a Utd fan, terrible game. As a football fan, brilliant to watch!

I love this! This was a great result and they deserved the win.

Strangely in London we seem to have a load of people who support Manchester United. I have no idea why, I thought the clue in the name would have maybe make them wonder why they support them. I've had hundreds of discussion's with Manchester London United fans of the reason's why they support them.

A few friends who I spoke to after the game, came out with a million different excuses but not one, not even one of them said that they didn't play good enough and Leeds's were the deserving team to win. They make fun of me because I support Millwall (Local club and I played in youth team). An if they lose, it's because they played poor end of story, though with a Manchester London United fan its because they had 1 injury and it caused the whole team to play crap (even though the injured player was not playing) :blink:

I'm a Man U fan and annoying as it was to get beaten at Old Trafford, Leeds did deserve it. We didn't play anywhere near our best, hardly hit the target in 90 mins!

But, we all have good and bad days, even the top flight. As said before, thats the beauty of the FA cup. As a Utd fan, terrible game. As a football fan, brilliant to watch!

Agreed!

Did you hear the Croud? 'Fergie Time, Fergie Time.. !' :D