Few bits for sale

Supra ST Myster

I have the following for sale after having a clear out in the loft

]

1:[/color] Injector "O" rings, cost me £60 from toyota!!, all unopened

Part numbers 23291-75010 which has 12 in the bag

90301-17007 which has 6 in the bag

23291-46010 which has 6 in the bag

Was told these are what is needed to change all the "0" rings for the injectors.

Asking £45 which includes postage.

4: Odo meter, which is the bit that has the hazard lights switch on and electrical odo readout, don't know what the odo currently reads as don't have a supra to try it on, but think from memory it was something like 110000km but can't say for sure.

Asking £30 which includes postage

5: Found 3xfog light relay mods that I use to sell, which is basically a kit I made up which comes with all the parts and written instructions with pictures on how to do the install. Allows the two inside red lights at the back to work as normal but then flick a switch for the rear fog and the two insides go to full brightness acting as foglights while the outer two remain the tail lights and brakes

£17 each which includes postage.

ALL FOG KITS NOW SOLD

6: 2x Blue dash kit which includes all the L.E.Ds and written instructions with pics to convert everything from your dash to blue which is the following

Odo unit and clock

Cig lighter

Dash clocks

Window switch

Auto Section

Any switches below radio

Manu button

Asking £65 each which includes postage. Will need to be good with a soldering iron or I can do it for £150

ONE KIT LEFT NOW

ill take the rocker cover gasket if they will fit an n/a. they should as i recently ordered ones for an n/a and used them for the TT.

also very intrested in the LED conversion.

how much can you do me the above 2 delivered to london?

ill take the rocker cover gasket if they will fit an n/a. they should as i recently ordered ones for an n/a and used them for the TT.

also very intrested in the LED conversion.

how much can you do me the above 2 delivered to london?

I cant say for sure if they fit an N/A but if you think they fit then they are yours,

I can the gaskets and the conversion for £72 delivered?

Can you do paypal or bank transfer?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Apologies for the delay in getting all these items out to people, my g/fs dad has fallen very ill from an infection from inside the muscle which had spread so quickly and is currently in ICU, family and i have been there around the clock near enough, g/f and I had a skiing holiday in lapland on the 23rd of this month which we will have to cancel as well,

I will do my best to send everything out on monday/tuesday so sorry to everyone who is waiting.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.