The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fao cj

Kopite

No sign of the usual Man u suspects tonight then? Ah well, this is for them....

" Ian Brown, Terry Christian, Steve Coogan, Eamonn Holmes, Mick Hucknall, John Virgo, Russell Watson....your team took a hell of a beating"! :D

Yup he also said something like 5 mins of injury time was a "disgrace to the players and the game" :rolleyes:

Like I said my friend, no class. :rolleyes:

Hey, you had better watch out as there is a flood warning in Britain tonight as millions of football fans are peeing themselves laughing at Man Utd :D

:lol: I envisioned them possibly winning but I think Spurs will beat them comfortably in a few weeks.

That's the match I've been waiting for! The misses is a Leeds fan, I think she's still celebrating now. I'm a Spurs fan myself so we couldn't believe the draw, should make for an interesting game.