The mkiv Supra Owners Club

cheap n/a 5 or 6 speed for project

ray007

There's a small chance i may need to sell my high mileage black na aerotop in the near future. PM me what he's wanting to spend.

It's just turned 200k, but run's spot on (touch wood)

Nur spec back box

K&N filter

KYB shocks

Auto

Leather interior

Double din head unit with sat nav

Tax & MOT till later this month

Cat 1 alarm

Couple of rust patch's but nothing major

Just got an active aero but this is yet to be fitted

Facelift clear indicators

A lot of history

This is by no means certain, but the mrs is expecting and there is a chance i will need something more practical.

The car still needs a few bits to be finished and I had a slight fender bender in the snow last week so depends really. I'll PM you my number and you can give me a call tomorrow to discuss if you are interested. I ma just outside Enfield.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ladyjayne81

I am selling mine....It's a 1995 'M' reg SZ with Approx 62,000 on the clock. MOT unitl end of Aug. PM me if you are interested. :)

Guest horny_devil

[ATTACH]103771[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]103772[/ATTACH]

mine too!, need this gone as i dont use it any more! its been garaged for last 3 months!,,offers around £2500

give me a bell if u interested 07737257228,loads of after market parts + good sound system , 8.5j / 9.5 deep dish wheels and lowered all around! + new clutch!

Guest Ladyjayne81
I am selling mine....It's a 1995 'M' reg SZ with Approx 62,000 on the clock. MOT until end of Aug. PM me if you are interested. :)

Forgot to add that the car had a respray (same as original colour), new front and rear lights, fog lights and bootlight. All badges replaced in May 2009, new stereo (inc DVD player) and speakers along with a new battery around the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.