The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 n/a auto

DJButler

SOLD to a club Member

Retiring this year so can't afford to run two big motors anymore, Supra has to go , Saab went today and i pick up an MR2 at the weekend. So the Supra has to be replaced with... Wait for it...

a Polo or something of that ilk.

Anyway it's a 94 N/A with the limiter still on and reading in Km, it's under 90,000 so that's around 55,000 miles. I am the only UK owner and have had it since 2005, comes with a spare set of 16" standard wheels with useable tyres, (17" 5 spokes fitted) has new KYB adjustable shocks all round, a Stainless exhaust(quiet option) front lip is not the one in the earlier photos, guess why, it was a bit low!. There are also two new side skirts (copy of toyota ones, never been fitted) and a Aussie owners handbook.

Oh, a signed Enzo Nardi steering wheel as fitted by the original owner in Japan.

First one with £3,000 can drive away

Pics in garage, to cold to fiddle about today!!:)

Sold

• 2 weeks later...

Very keen on this motor, just waiting for a reply :)

Yeah apparently the chap who sold me the car was "dodgy", exactly why im not sure but he miss sold me the car....he got sacked yesterday!! Rust on the arches and the interior isnt that great apparently, all of which the original sales guy failed to tell me!

So annoyed, maybe my frown could be turned upside down though ;)

Very keen on this motor, just waiting for a reply :)

Yeah apparently the chap who sold me the car was "dodgy", exactly why im not sure but he miss sold me the car....he got sacked yesterday!! Rust on the arches and the interior isnt that great apparently, all of which the original sales guy failed to tell me!

So annoyed, maybe my frown could be turned upside down though ;)

Did you go to view the car? Just curiuos, if so didnt you spot these things yourself.

Thats a nice black n/a for somebody :)

Scotty

Did you go to view the car? Just curiuos, if so didnt you spot these things yourself.

Thats a nice black n/a for somebody :)

Scotty

No was a bit of an impulse buy which i know is a BAD idea and just proved myself right....got toally miss sold

Yeah it's a beautiful example, looking at a few at the mo and looking to buy within a week :)

• 2 weeks later...

:(It's a hard thing to watch your Supra drive away in somebody else's hands but what the hell, mine went to a real nice guy and I think it's gone to a good home.Just hope he misses all those diesel patches until he gets used to it.

Strange thing but money is not half as pretty as a Supra

Good luck and i hope it gives you as much pleasure as it did me

:(It's a hard thing to watch your Supra drive away in somebody else's hands but what the hell, mine went to a real nice guy and I think it's gone to a good home.Just hope he misses all those diesel patches until he gets used to it.

Strange thing but money is not half as pretty as a Supra

Good luck and i hope it gives you as much pleasure as it did me

I can imagine it was hard for you to let go of such a beautiful car Dave, but you can rest assured it will be well looked after :)

The drive back was lovely and what a perfect day to come and get it on, Credit to you mate you really looked after her, it drove and felt like a brand new car....

Weird that i feel i should thank someone for selling me their car, but as stupid as it sounds it feels so much more than that and i am extremly greatful that you let it go to me :D

Thanks again mate (and to everyone that gave me advice on here) and i will post up pictures to keep you updated on how it looks after the touch ups - not that hardly anything needs doing!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.