The mkiv Supra Owners Club

uk spec wheels

turnerjr

I hvae two sets of uk spec wheels for sale. I bought these for winter/track wheels, but after a full rebuild on my supra i have decided that it will only be used for a show car in the summer, so these are no longer required. The first set (first 3 pictures) do have kurb marks on all the rims, but they are straight, balanced and have good tyres with no punctures or repairs on them. The front tyres are eagle F1s 235/40/17 and have 4mm of tread on both. The rears are toyo proxes 255/40/17 and have 5mm of tread on both. The second set of wheels are accident damaged. I bought these cheap, mainly for the 2 rear wheels. there is one front and one rear wheel with damage on them, as shown in the pictures. i think the front wheel is scrap, but the rear seems to be ok, apart from a small cut in the tyre. This doesnt go down to the cord, so it should be ok. The front tyres are bf goodrich 235/40/17 with 5mm of tread on both, and the rears are toyo proxes 255/40/17 with 7mm of tread on both. I have 2 complete sets of centre caps with these wheels, and a set of wheels nuts with 4 locking wheel nuts. I would like £450 ono for all these. I can also deliver these for a small price if required. any questions, please feel free to contact me on 07917417395

cheers for your input everybody, i didnt really know what price to put on them or if anybody would be interested in both sets. i will split them down then and sell the good set seperatly and break the damaged set up into wheels/tyres if anyone is interested

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.