The mkiv Supra Owners Club

registration plate

Carbon_Bullet

You'd still get good money for that Charlie, it's one of the best plates I've seen.

Agreed. Sell it to Mike Myers. A very unusual combo that. Very nice. :) I'm after an old plate (not going to tell :D but an old N reg) and search companies are automatically quoting 700. :( Robbing gits. :D

Im looking for L511PRA and put a nice black false fixing at the bottom of the 11, ive been close finding but all the reg places show the same results so I guess its taken.

Scotty

I've got L50PRA. Put a nice little black fixing at the top and you have the same outcome ;). It's for sale if you're interested Scotty :)

Only a private plate if it mean's anything to someone for example MJB could be someone's initials so in essence it would be worth for them to pay for it. Like mine says ABZ, it would only appeal to someone to uses a similar name (My full name is not ABZ :p).

An it is only worth what someone is willing to pay for them.

True, on my old Calibra I used to have J888POT, obviously the 8's made it look a bit special but the Pot would mean nothing to anyone except those who knew me, although I did get pulled once, and the car searched as apparently that was enough to make them think I had drugs on board, whatever they are?

Guest horny_devil

mine cost £200 from ebay all fees paid by "cherishedmarksukcom" H10RNV (horny) ;)

thats what i call a private plate ;)

Guest horny_devil
When did you get that plate then Nash?

long time fitzy!

it was on my old l plate n/a auto (the one with the trd bonnet!)! if u check my face book u can see the car and the plate!, i sold the plate with the car (it was a big mistake [OOPS][/OOPS] ) as i sold the car really cheap!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.