The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J spec TT

dude

There was a time when me and Dude had a few run-ins about UK spec vs j-spec.

Happily I have seen the error of my ways and side with Dude now ;)

I just want a pretty stock car to smoke about in a UK would do the trick but JB would never let me live it down!!!!!!!!! That and the fact they are lardy, ugly dont drive like J spec overpriced yahda yahda yahda!!!!!:blink::taped::tongue:

Not for you is it dude?? Or do you have another secret plan your working on? :D

Yes it is for me dude, just need something pretty stock that I can use everyday and not lose too much £££ on in a year or so, I would have had a deal on Jimbob's car but by the time ive put an exhaust de cat and few bits on it will be too expensive.

A 6 spd NA is a possibilty as I do have a cunning plan for one of those.

Guest SupraTroopa

Could be tempted if the offer is right, have a look in my garage. Now got approx. 26,000 miles on the clock and just about to be serviced with brand new IK24s and Silkolene Pro S. :sly:

Might be looking to sell so I can buy a cheaper TT (maybe an auto) to free up a bit of cash which is needed at the moment!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.