The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Highlight of your year ?

supramkivcork

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest for me it was probably getting laid off from work july time.As wierd as that my seem,was working 80 hrs a week and was spending too much time away from the family which was starting to tell.made me think and take a step back to do what i want to do for myself.

And most of all family is the most important thing for me.

Started the year in the gulf on detachment. But got married in may to my awesome missus, was lucky enough to go to paris for 4 days after that. We took our main honeymoon in August (as she is a school teacher) in Las Vegas, Hawaii and LA. My year has been exceptional, back to normal next year though :( . I'd like to take the time to wish all you guys a good xmas and happy new year!!

Started the year in the gulf on detachment. But got married in may to my awesome missus, was lucky enough to go to paris for 4 days after that. We took our main honeymoon in August (as she is a school teacher) in Las Vegas, Hawaii and LA. My year has been exceptional, back to normal next year though :( . I'd like to take the time to wish all you guys a good xmas and happy new year!!

Merry Christmas mate. Life will never be "normal" again. :D

Oh and thanks for all your efforts out there. Top job. :thumbs:

The year has been quite good to me.

Finally went to watch the mighty Arsenal at the Emirates on my birthday.

Got engaged.

Got loads of bits for the Supe. It's almost finished.

Got a letter of redundancy from my employers. It may sound strange but the redundancy payout has given me the money to study for a new career.

Apart from having to look for a new job next year, i hope it is going to be even better than this one.

Have a great xmas folks..

Got an engine that doesn't drink oil

Won free tickets to Sonisphere festival

Won free tickets to Bloodstock festival

Saw Cannibal Corpse and Anvil (not together)

Brutal new albums from Slayer, Municipal Waste, Gama Bomb, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death, Behemoth and Suffocation.

Changed to winter wheels 2 days before the snow hit

It's been a very metal year at my house.

Wow thinking about it has been a brilliant year for me!

*Got engaged!

*Got the Supra early in the year.

*Had the best holiday of my life in Egypt with the lads.

*Got promoted at work (No pay rise)

Been some low points, but the high points always out weighs the low, I am an optimist, the glass is always half full!

If you compare your life to people around the world who have nothing or are in a war torn country, we guys have one of the most comfortable life's you could ever wish for. So let us all be grateful for still being able to see, to have our health & our loved ones.

Lets go into 2010 with a positive attitude even if you had a rubbish year.

Lost an old friend, but gained a couple of new ones.

Saw several projects successfully launched after a schedule of attrition.

My son pleasantly surprised me, my daughter didnt.

Made it to 50, not everyone does these days.

Hit 1.1 bar for the first time evva.

The 'its all in the ass' thread came just in time to give me the strength to get through Christmas. Many thanks to mkiv*.net for 2009.

Good

Going to Hong Kong three times this year, and meeting a lovely young Chinese lady.

Moving back to my flat, and loving it.

Becoming the managing director of a little printing company.

Some other stuff I can't think of right now.

Bad

Going to Hong Kong three times this year, and meeting a lovely young Chinese lady (bloody expensive).