The mkiv Supra Owners Club

An Eye for an Eye?

Soop Dogg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats fantastic , i realy belive in that typ of law and punishment. like the guy who threw acid in that models face over here, hel be out in 8 years if hes a good boy , she will have to live the rest of her days eating only liqid food through a tube and has to have straws up her nose to stop her crippled airways closing , not toi mention the staring and horrific dissfigurement.

imho if someone is caught red handed and its a 100% conviction thiese kind of punishments should be inforced. maybe the world wouldnd be in such a mess if that was the case.

that goes on my favorite things to come out of pakistan list.

thats fantastic , i realy belive in that typ of law and punishment. like the guy who threw acid in that models face over here, hel be out in 8 years if hes a good boy , she will have to live the rest of her days eating only liqid food through a tube and has to have straws up her nose to stop her crippled airways closing , not toi mention the staring and horrific dissfigurement.

imho if someone is caught red handed and its a 100% conviction thiese kind of punishments should be inforced. maybe the world wouldnd be in such a mess if that was the case.

I watched that a few weeks back. I very rarely get upset & just seeing that made me very upset, I had quite a build up of anger for the people who did this & felt like doing the same to them though with my fists. I believe imi posted up a thread about this.

Well the person who did this could be out in less than 8 years on both good behaviour & over crowding in prison's which means he could get up doing 2 years out on a TAG!

That poor girl still had such a beautiful smile even after what happened to her. An the kind of person she was made it even worse to watch, she is the kind of people I hang around with. Just made you wonder how you would feel if it happened to one of your own.

IMO I think violence needs a tougher sentence. A local boy got stabbed not far from where I live. I believe they have got the killer who is also another little boy (roughly 16 years old). The killer who did this was old enough to know the consequences. If they are 100% sure it is him who done this then he should be put away for at least 30 years in a PROPER prison, an that is 30 proper years! He should be forced to work in the prison so then we tax payers are not forking out for his evil act.

Sorry rant over :)

I never know what to think about things like this.

The other day I saw the story of the woman sentenced to being detained indefinitely in a hospital for running over an 11yr old and going on the run.

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8418452.stm)

The way that the parents handled the situation and themselves after the trial was nothing short of heroic - I'm not saying he was brutally murdered but he was still snatched from them through no fault of their own.

Terrible things happen, there are some f*cked up people in this world, but is it best to deal with it with more violence. IMO - I'm undecided.

Fan-f**king-tastic. an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth and a life for a life. The punishment should fit the crime. It might be considered barbaric by some but this is a pretty barbaric world.

:goodpost:

There is a lot of messed up crime in this world.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8427415.stm

This world's f**ked. The sooner I can leave the better.

if the job of justice enforcer came up id be the first inline .

Sadist.

The rest of you are all fucked up too. Call yourselves civilised? Just a bunch of barbarians happy to resort to the same violence as murderers and criminals - and then try and justify it! Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

I never know what to think about things like this.

The other day I saw the story of the woman sentenced to being detained indefinitely in a hospital for running over an 11yr old and going on the run.

(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/8418452.stm)

The way that the parents handled the situation and themselves after the trial was nothing short of heroic - I'm not saying he was brutally murdered but he was still snatched from them through no fault of their own.

Terrible things happen, there are some f*cked up people in this world, but is it best to deal with it with more violence. IMO - I'm undecided.

Totally understand what you mean but in order to make some people understand violence is needed in order keep them in line shall I say? For example if someone kills another person & gets 5 years in prison, it shows that killing someone is not very serious. If this person has the ability to kill someone (exclude the accident) then what is stopping them from doing it again? I am sure it may sound silly but if you lost a close relative in a horrific manner which was unprovoked you would then want the person who done this to go through the same pain or serve a harsh enough punishment which will also deter other people in doing the same.

I am sure it may sound silly but if you lost a close relative in a horrific manner which was unprovoked you would then want the person who done this to go through the same pain.

Yet the link provided by the person you've quoted suggests that not everyone thinks like that. Which way is best?

Sadist.

The rest of you are all fucked up too. Call yourselves civilised? Just a bunch of barbarians happy to resort to the same violence as murderers and criminals - and then try and justify it! Unbelievable. :rolleyes:

nah.. i justify it by going one step further than the criminals,

Yet the link provided by the person you've quoted suggests that not everyone thinks like that. Which way is best?

A forgiving method would only work with someone who would believed in the same. For example if the person who done this was a devotee Christian then yes that would work, an also the case which I quote is slightly different as it was a accident (though could have been avoided).

This method would not work on the young "gangster wannabe's" on the street AKA plastic gangsters.

Sadist.

Do you watch movies where the good guy always wins? Superman, Batman, Spiderman etc. It's a load of bull. In the real world the bad guys will always win because they'll always stoop lower than the good guy.

Taking the moral high ground is very admirable but it means we always lose.

Someone commits a murder and gets sentenced to "life". They're out in 10? 15? 20? 30? years. It doesn't matter how long it is. They're out the person they killed, someone's partner, parent, child, is still dead. That's not justice.

Sadist.

How can you say that... If it was you that was the victim you would certainly change your tune. and pretty damn quick! I for one believe that if a person PURPOSELY inflicts pain or suffering on another person they deserve to have exactly the same back!