The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What song makes you sit back and forget your worries

nevins

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the one the original is a bit too dance for chilling to

like i said ive heard so many remixes of airwave and none came close to the original, apart from the break dubs edit which i really liked as well, but this one really surprised me. similar in a way so it still sounds good but different enough to instead of making you wanna dance to it just chill out instead.

like i said ive heard so many remixes of airwave and none came close to the original, apart from the break dubs edit which i really liked as well, but this one really surprised me. similar in a way so it still sounds good but different enough to instead of making you wanna dance to it just chill out instead.

Easy listening dance lol

...an old favourite

DuEtP4QYiu4

..currently, I cant get enough of this

zHs5jWe7my0

.. if i really need cheering up and a laugh.. it's Steel Panther but, I won't post a video as most of the lyrics are..well.. explicit but funny. Dont wanna get the thread moved..if you wanna check em out click