The mkiv Supra Owners Club

gz black t/t

japone

Can we have the difference between "bought" and "brought" in the FAQ please. Not getting at you bud as it is unreal the amount of people who don't know the difference. The problem comes about when you are trying to sell something and don't know the proper terms, simple as they are. Frankly, it reminds me of the con emails with the dodgy english. Puts people off straight away.

back to school 4 me :}

Not at all, it just doesn't look good in a for sale advert buddy. Like I said, it reminds me of the scams going around from the guys in Nigeria :D

Very good price by the way, you will be doing well to sell it at this time of year but it is definitely priced to sell.

thanks its a really good car. all mots/ bills to prove very low millage as well. if some one uses the buy it now price . will give them a set of uk alloys with very legal tyres as well. happy days[/Q

Have you done many miles in the car since you have had it? I remember when this car was forsale on here about six months ago, i'm sure it had around 60k then.

private sale car in my name. yes 60.000 give or take a little. this has just been a weekend car for me. not used it to much not had a lot of time. work in motorsport so very busy getting car ready for the start of the f1 season.

so why did you tell me about 5 months ago that you are trade??

and the hardly any change in mileage would suggest this??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.