* Sony MP3 Headunit

* Pheonix gold speakers

* Clifford Alarm system - with remote start function

* Engine bay clean and tidy

* Blistein shocks

* 2nd Decat pipe

* Re-furbed starter

* Rear lights clear indicator conversion

The car was bought from another member of the club so its history can be checked for the last few years.

Bad points

* Mileage 166,000 on the clock – The last owner told me it was imported at around 110,000 which puts the mileage at around 120k but I cannot confirm this. I have had the car very recently serviced, belts changed, oils and filters and new sparks plugs. Over £700 of Reciepts to prove. Engineer commented that the engine was in good condition and was holding good compression. He also mentioned that the turbo's had been re-conditioned recently.

* Paint job – on general inspection the paint job looks ok but the inner seals were not done.

* The upper glove box has some red paint marks on the inside.

* There is a scuff mark on one of the rear arches – this may just buff out

Please contact me on 07776143957 for details. Car is based in Weymouth, Dorset. I am only selling her as i have a clothing business that needs the money.

For Sale on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300378052541&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Are the white stripes stickers or painted on? looking at the engine bay pic was the car silver?

The white stripes are painted on and the car was silver in a previous existence. Hence £4500. If it was black i would be asking for £7000.

Are the white stripes stickers or painted on? looking at the engine bay pic was the car silver?

If it's the same one that was on here not so long ago the stripes are painted on. Edit too slow, didn't spot you were online.

Still a pretty good price, good luck with the sale

If it's the same one that was on here not so long ago the stripes are painted on. Edit too slow, didn't spot you were online.

Still a pretty good price, good luck with the sale

Its a real nice car, spent £700 on her as soon as i bought her having her checked over, getting the belts changed and a full service. Goes like stink just need the cash for my clothing business http://www.wearelevel.com otherwise i wouldnt be selling her.

• 2 weeks later...

Its the paintjob, its got two white stripes on it.

If anyone has a 5 seater van i would be interested in a swap. I need it for my clothing business.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.