The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SUPRA TT - STD or BPU - BLACK - Low Mileage

SILKYSMOOTH

Looking for a Black Supra TT aero or STD (may consider a single turbo - only black also)

My reservations - which are a MUST:

Colour: Black - Toyota 202

Year: 1994 upwards

Transmission: AUTO

Mileage: No more than 70K

Condition: Mint or near enough mint (includes engine and bodywork)

Interior: As long as it's clean - no tears or rips (leather if poss)

History: Full if possible

Owners: No more than 3

I'm in no rush to part with the cash, I've been looking for quite sometime now so I'm not going to take any old offer.

Let's see what you've got :search:

If I have missed anything out I will update the thread ;)

How much are you willing to spend? I have a 1993 with less than 40k miles on it. It's not technically for sale but could be if the money was right. ;)

Well depends what it is - STD / BPU or Single, TBH I really want to keep above 1994 but it's worth a look. I think I have a reasonable figure in mind for either!!!

I like seeing pictures....but I don't want to waste your time either...is it the one in ur garage?

Why 94 and not 93? Just curious. There weren't any design/model changes between the two years.

Anyway, some pictures attached. It's BPU. Like I said, the car isn't for sale and as it took so long for me to find a mint '93 with low mileage I'm in no hurry to part with it, but I also have a very large wedding bill to pay off so if the money was right I could be tempted. :(

Having said that, from looking at the pictures I don't think you can go wrong with SupraGirlies - it's a stunning looking car.

Why 94 and not 93? Just curious. There weren't any design/model changes between the two years.

Anyway, some pictures attached. It's BPU. Like I said, the car isn't for sale and as it took so long for me to find a mint '93 with low mileage I'm in no hurry to part with it, but I also have a very large wedding bill to pay off so if the money was right I could be tempted. :(

Having said that, from looking at the pictures I don't think you can go wrong with SupraGirlies - it's a stunning looking car.

Yours is a better looking car (No offence intended Supragirlie :) )

Guest adamprem

iv been thinking about selling the car for the past few months and it sounds like its perfect for you :)

[ATTACH]102826[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]102827[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]102828[/ATTACH]

iv attached some pics for you to see the car, if your interested just pm me :)

Just personal choice regarding the year.

Does look nice, what sort of price would you consider? PM me if u like.

I have considered supragirlie's car , very nice, hoping to get some time to go and see it real soon.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.