The mkiv Supra Owners Club

why has no one spotted me :-( ?

DSK

:(

Racking up some serious mileage, having spent a whole week in around Windsor, Uxbridge and pottering about London, I have seen no Supra's and no one has seen me. Even saw a blue Supra with some kit on it in Leicester today, didn't recognise it as a club members car, but the I gave the driver a bikers style 'nod'. Other than this I'm just up & down the motorways

The last Supra I saw on the road was at the Sheffield Arena car park in front of me and my mate just before the Metallica gig. That was in March! I have only seen one parked up near Birmingham since then, getting rare to see them.

Scotty

That would be me if the supra was an L registration black one, Awesome gig I loved Machine head's set as well.

:(

, I have seen no Supra's and no one has seen me. Even saw a blue Supra with some kit on it in Leicester today, didn't recognise it as a club members car, but the I gave the driver a bikers style 'nod'.

Im confused so lets get this straight, youve seen no supra's but you have seen a blue one!?!

And sorry ive not seen you either :D

The last Supra I saw on the road was at the Sheffield Arena car park in front of me and my mate just before the Metallica gig. That was in March! I have only seen one parked up near Birmingham since then, getting rare to see them.

Scotty

That would be me if the supra was an L registration black one, Awesome gig I loved Machine head's set as well.

It could also have been me, if it was an M reg and also black ;)

I saw you, I waved, I chased you... I nearly cut you up & nearly crashed into you...

I was just wanted to say hi but you kept booting it away from me & giving me the £anker sign :(

If you don't remember me, here is a photo of me & my possie

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/Chav_car.jpg

i'm the same, nobody ever sees me either.

Only ever seen one Supra whilst i've been driving mine, drove past each other as i was going into the Asda car park and he was coming out and he still didn't see me so i'm guessing he's not a club member.

I saw you, I waved, I chased you... I nearly cut you up & nearly crashed into you...

I was just wanted to say hi but you kept booting it away from me & giving me the £anker sign :(

If you don't remember me, here is a photo of me & my possie

http://media.skateboard.com.au/forum/images/Chav_car.jpg

i remember that car.i bought his old one!

LOL, seen a few Supra's in Leicester and Coventry, posted up here but they don't appear to be any club members.

Other than that I thought I'd see lots of you down south but in a week I saw nothing and checked the forum to see if anyone had spotted me if they were in a daily driver, works vehicle etc.

Ah well, I guess I will have to spend more time down south before seeing more of you on the roads :)

Scotty

Could also have been me if it was White, M Reg...

Seems all the Supra's go to Metallica gigs :D