The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Liverpool fans stop owners getting in the ground,

The Raven

Well. Lets not talk about the game but

SOS had been talking about this for a while and today they stood in the way of the so called owners.

The end result was..............Hicks and Gilliet where turned away.

One result from two isnt so bad. Maybe now they will sell up and stop trying to kill our club.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it the owners get the blame when the team is playing crap and yet with the same squad last season it was fantastic and you have a great team and manager? Same players and the same manager but yet the board get the blame, do the liverpool fans think it's ok to have £30 million + each transfer window to spend?

As an Arsenal fan we have restriction on who we can buy and what our policy is when buying players and out most expensive player is Arshavin @ £15 million yet liverpool have spent a huge amount in the time Benitez has been there and still it is not enough.

I think the problem isn't money it is the player THE manager picks. I mean who the hell pays £20 million for a guy who can't walk? on the off chance he might be good when he is fit and yet we are in December and he still isn't fit.

I just think it is the time the liverpool fans just admit the manager has made some bad choices. Ian st John was correct on how he see's things, it is easy to blame the board or the owners but he has had money had done what with it? £37 million in the summer on 2 players and it's still not enough.

Why is it the owners get the blame when the team is playing crap and yet with the same squad last season it was fantastic and you have a great team and manager? Same players and the same manager but yet the board get the blame, do the liverpool fans think it's ok to have £30 million + each transfer window to spend?

As an Arsenal fan we have restriction on who we can buy and what our policy is when buying players and out most expensive player is Arshavin @ £15 million yet liverpool have spent a huge amount in the time Benitez has been there and still it is not enough.

I think the problem isn't money it is the player THE manager picks. I mean who the hell pays £20 million for a guy who can't walk? on the off chance he might be good when he is fit and yet we are in December and he still isn't fit.

I just think it is the time the liverpool fans just admit the manager has made some bad choices. Ian st John was correct on how he see's things, it is easy to blame the board or the owners but he has had money had done what with it? £37 million in the summer on 2 players and it's still not enough.

Unlike most red fans i dont blame them for the current bad form. However they have saddled us with millions of pounds of interest payments, lied about the new stadium, tried to get rafa out then told the press about it! Fight with each other to the point they wont sit together.

agree to a degree yes, best thing that happened to Toon was relegation....owner not interested now and the manager we ended up, rather than chose, gets to pick from the playes committed enough to stick around.....result? 8 points clear (so far!)

I agree the best thing that did happen to newcastle was to be relegated but also for the fans as some seem to expect the same as the liverpool fans, that any one teams has a ready made place in the top 4 if they spend enough, newcastle suffered from a number of managers spending too much, its quality not quantity.

The liverpool fans are expecting some rich arabs to come in like at man city and just buy everyone, spending £250 million in 5-6 years isn't enough it seems.

I agree the best thing that did happen to newcastle was to be relegated but also for the fans as some seem to expect the same as the liverpool fans, that any one teams has a ready made place in the top 4 if they spend enough, newcastle suffered from a number of managers spending too much, its quality not quantity.

The liverpool fans are expecting some rich arabs to come in like at man city and just buy everyone, spending £250 million in 5-6 years isn't enough it seems.

somehow doubt if we get promoted the fans expecations will have minimised very much....its called HOPE!

The majority of newcastle fans are and always have been realistic if somewhat over expectant at times! if they were not we wouldnt be selling 6K plus away tickets to the likes of Barnsley et al week in and week out...

:)

LFC end of season dinner

Menu ia as follows:-

Starters - sour grapes

Main course - Plaice (probably 4th possibly 5th)

Pudding - selection from Kuyt, Ngog, Lucas, Dossena or Degan

Drinks will be available but theres strickly no doubles, trebles and no Carling Premier.

There will also be a selection of wines served by some fat spanish bloke with a dodgy beard.

Please note that dress code is strickly 'late 80's' to celebrate our last league tile.

ALL drinks will be seved in plastic glasses as cups are not on the agenda again this season.

For entertainment on the night Rafa Benitez will be doing his party trick of making £200 million disappear into thin air with f**k all to show for it

:D:p:innocent:

Unlike most red fans i dont blame them for the current bad form. However they have saddled us with millions of pounds of interest payments, lied about the new stadium, tried to get rafa out then told the press about it! Fight with each other to the point they wont sit together.

what club can afford to build a new stadium in the recession? everyone has been effected by it. Surely a stadium should have been on the books before they bought the club?

Arsenal,Chelsea and Manchester united have huge interest payments to make, and yes chelsea and united have spent a lot but so have liverpool and you bought the wrong players, if that £20 million bloke was so good how come no one else wanted him? What stopped liverpool having Arshavin the summer before we got him? or Owen for free? It is all about the players you have bought as to why the team isn't that great, has nothing to do with anything else. Man united are in the most debt and do you know why the fans shut uip about the owners? it's because they win things, thats because Fergie is very good when buying players.

:)

LFC end of season dinner

Menu ia as follows:-

Starters - sour grapes

Main course - Plaice (probably 4th possibly 5th)

Pudding - selection from Kuyt, Ngog, Lucas, Dossena or Degan

Drinks will be available but theres strickly no doubles, trebles and no Carling Premier.

There will also be a selection of wines served by some fat spanish bloke with a dodgy beard.

Please note that dress code is strickly 'late 80's' to celebrate our last league tile.

ALL drinks will be seved in plastic glasses as cups are not on the agenda again this season.

For entertainment on the night Rafa Benitez will be doing his party trick of making £200 million disappear into thin air with f**k all to show for it

:D:p:innocent:

And your team of choice is??! :rolleyes: