The mkiv Supra Owners Club

have my first cage fight!

L33

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Puff :p

Joking mate, maybe boxing or kickboxing is more your thing? Iirc you have been down that route before and MMA IS the flavour of the month but you really need to be an all rounder to get anywhere in the game.

ha ha! :)

yea i think i will go back boxing or kickboxing just dont quite have the same fun as being locked in a cage!

every time i watch UFC dvds i fast forward the floor stuff to thr stand up lol! so a couple hour dvd last all of what 10 mins :D

atm im just concentrating on being a gym tart and trying to get a big bigger, where as before i was trying to stay light and quick im looking for opposite now :)

atm im just concentrating on being a gym tart and trying to get a big bigger, where as before i was trying to stay light and quick im looking for opposite now :)

Sorry for being lazy if already mentioned but when is your fight?

Guest damo1

I went to a fight 1 time in rotherham , went to support my mate and it was fun to see the birds with the round boards i was a walking erection all-night, but to see a grown man tapping is pointless..... i did ju-jitsui when i was a teenager to mid twentys and i did enjoy knocking the shit out of someone but then i grew up and had a child..... to me ufc is just legal fighting and if you was in the street u would get arrested for doing the same...but i do like watching it did anyone see mariuz pudinoski get hammered by tim silva?

the fight was ment to be in april all ova now

and after last nite i been put off for life! i was out in oxford and got jumped by 3 lads and ended up in hospital with a suspected broken jaw :( luckily its not just my bottom teeth have been smashed in :(

so did the ppl in the hospital but no i was just concussed!!

it was randoms! walked up no words and bang! i obv tried fighting back but had noo chance and got a bit of a pasting then they ran off! in middle of town and every thing! il start sumit in off topic in a bit with pics, had to do a bit of my own dentist work cuz i cant get in until tomo