The mkiv Supra Owners Club

have my first cage fight!

L33

Thanks for the support guys and as for next years meets i cannot comment as i already have a moderator warning in place for making threats to the same chip running his mouth...funny thing is i dont make 'threats' any way the dvds are done by a company called madass productions and will be available a couple weeks after the fight. Runnin is so hard at the mo where the air is so cold. Just like catchin your breath all the time :( just doing more cage work while weather is so cold!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you say 'can't wait to see you at a meet next year' after I pushed your buttons in another thread? Or was that someone else that's gone through some form of ego transformation this year? :confused:

i'm confused Matthew - are you on a mission to get ironed out in the near future by anyone who wants to listen? :blink:

...must be a Southern thing! (knocked out etc etc)

It's quite odd. In the many moons of me being on this forum, I can't remember anyone that has actually resorted to the whole, my dad's bigger than you dad etc, when having a wind up match apart from you and Lee. Doesn't say a lot unfortueatly.

This forums going downhill etc. :(

Bring back Michael & RedM, at least they was good at having a go.

It's quite odd. In the many moons of me being on this forum, I can't remember anyone that has actually resorted to the whole, my dad's bigger than you dad etc, when having a wind up match apart from you and Lee. Doesn't say a lot unfortueatly.

erm... WHAT?

Whose chatting about Dads? have you been on the vodka at lunch?

This isn't my argument fella i just dont like to see "keyboard warriors" go too far.

I have missed a thread somewhere?

Its gone down hill with the likes off matt dragging it down! I would take there advice for a change. And whats the saying? And i quote for the mods this is only a saying...i dont make threats...just promisses? Swear ive heard that some where before....hmm you want to rattle my cage chap you go ahead if you really feel your only existance on this forum is 'winding people up' just know the type you wind up....

Its gone down hill with the likes off matt dragging it down! I would take there advice for a change. And whats the saying? And i quote for the mods this is only a saying...i dont make threats...just promisses? Swear ive heard that some where before....hmm you want to rattle my cage chap you go ahead if you really feel your only existance on this forum is 'winding people up' just know the type you wind up....

I sense a 24 hour ban heading your direction.

Oh dear, grow up :lol:

Didn't you say 'can't wait to see you at a meet next year' after I pushed your buttons in another thread? Or was that someone else that's gone through some form of ego transformation this year? :confused:

Wasn't that you to me with you being the big hard man an all?!? ;)

Gotta watch out for Matt at meets - he might wimper at you and pull your hair or something :taped:

Wow this is making good reading,

Hey L33, how have you gone about making this a career? Did you have to quit your job and spend most of your time training? I used to kickbox but it was getting in the way of work due to Injurys ect, Did you have to obtain a licence too?

Not quite sure where the career bit came from mate? Im a electrician and just train in the evenings, 3 nights a week if i can if not atleast 2. Then running other nights. Will do more trainin sessions next year for final prep for the fight