The mkiv Supra Owners Club

have my first cage fight!

L33

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the support guys. Like i said closer to the time i can give time details and the like. My diet is pretty much the same every day. Corn flakes or bran flakes for breaky, my packed lunch is 2chicken rolls made from home, apple and bag of fruit flakes. Then just a cooked tea. I do kickboxing 2/3 times a week and now tryin to do a fast mile run every day or cardio punch bag work.

good luck bud, bet your dying to get it over with??

I would say though i thought your diet would have been slightly better, for going into the fight though???

Cheers for the support guys, those who cant make it, every pro kumite event gets filmed on dvd ;) my diet is just what ive always eaten. Thing is my natural weight is the limit for the fight so i dont want to be on to much bulking foods, i need to keep fit, trim and in shape. Speed is the main factor but then core strengh for power not big biceps ect :) thing is i think off the top of my head either 77kgs or 80kgs is the next weight category up so im almost top of my weight class at 75kgs

snigger .... would be interesting to see if your b0llox shrivelled up face-2-face or if you will still be Billy Big Nuts!! :sly:

:yeahthat:

good luck to you dude, keep focused, don't skip your training sessions, and don't be afraid to bring in new moves to your usual boxing style .. :)