The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Workshop Burgled!!

SUPRALOOPY

Tried to edit this as I was told it may be bad for business.

But as the title is still there fook it....

I was burgled last night and lost over 2k's worth of tools and equipment. They smashed through five padlocks and ripped the doors off nearlly:blink:

I replaced the doors and will be reinforcing them on the outside with steel. I now have two alarms not just one and there will be 8 padlocks.

I'm a tad pissed off to say the least:(

The place will be like fort nox by monday. Its the slow process of replacing all the tools etc... thats going to hurt.

The workshop is in a residential area with people all around it. It just goes to show if they want in they get in, the noise they must of made? But as always nobody hears a thing. The police are coming round "tomorrow" to take a statement and a list of tools that are missing. Merry christams eh??

Bad times :(

Sorry to see this Dave, I'm glad there was no ones supra in there though. Especially after a recent member on here got his nearly written off by his insurance company after a break in.

They were not interested in the cars mate. As there was merc in there. It was tools only :(

I am really sorry to hear this Dave, I can only imagine how angry & upset you are with this. Don't these realise this is your livelihood, what gives them the right to even think about stealing from anyone let alone a business. This kind of things happen so hopefully your business will not get effected.

If you need someone to put CCTV in or even dummy ones, then let me know. I have a good friend who could do it all for you at trade price :).

Have you got CCTV.?

If so, set the stills up on here.

I will be putting a camera up by monday. But the car showroom along the road just got footage of a chav with a hoodie sticking his fingers up at the camera after damaging five cars. The police say they can do nothing:rolleyes::blink:

I am really sorry to hear this Dave, I can only imagine how angry & upset you are with this. Don't these realise this is your livelihood, what gives them the right to even think about stealing from anyone let alone a business. This kind of things happen so hopefully your business will not get effected.

If you need someone to put CCTV in or even dummy ones, then let me know. I have a good friend who could do it all for you at trade price :).

Sorry to hear about this mate :( Perhaps you should put up an electric fence :devil:

Shocked to hear police won't do anything to the chav though...

Sorry to hear about this mate :( Perhaps you should put up an electric fence :devil:

Shocked to hear police won't do anything to the chav though...

I take it you was supposed to quote Dave ;)

Dave if you do find them and they need teaching a lesson then let me know. I am sure some of the boys would be very excited to get a free boxing sessions with dummy's.