The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full-Race ProStreet 4" Downpipe/Midpipe Combo

MarkR

Ouside diametre of the flange = 9.5cm

Inside diametre of the pipe = 7cm

I took 2 pics but my camera was inside so iphone quality will have to do. Apologies for the poor quality.

attachment.php?attachmentid=102837&stc=1&d=1261234739

attachment.php?attachmentid=102838&stc=1&d=1261234739

attachment.php?attachmentid=102839&stc=1&d=1261234739

[ATTACH]102837[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]102838[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]102839[/ATTACH]

• 1 month later...
Man don't be silly,that's way to cheap.Full race stuff = as good as it gets.Only wish they fit my turbo.

I know, but it's taking up space and I need the cash now. I had a years worth of PAYE NIC tax money stolen by the payroll company (now in litigation) and I need to pay the tax man - FOR THE 2ND TIME!! I doubt I'll get the cash back as they did it to over 1000 people and then ran away to Switzerland. Sucks big time and I had to put it on my Credit card, so I now need the cash.

Sorry mate, it is worth that, just not to me:)

No probs bud.

Guest EncoreWRC

I am interested in just the downpipe. I need to check measurements tonight tho.... PM me a price just for the Downpipe... I could collect it as we seem quite local!

I am interested in just the downpipe. I need to check measurements tonight tho.... PM me a price just for the Downpipe... I could collect it as we seem quite local!

I'm not that keen to split them but I'll let you know.

Hi mark how dose the end of the mid pipe connect to the rest of the exhaust system ?

cheers Matt

I'm not sure, I'll check tonight.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.