The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full-Race ProStreet 4" Downpipe/Midpipe Combo

MarkR

I have both pipes and they have been heat coated and are BRAND NEW. NOTE: The vband connection to the turbo is 3"

Downpipe / Midpipe features:

Stainless steel construction.

Precision TIG welding results in extremely high quality.

Maintains good ground clearance.

V-band flanges for leak free seals.

Stainless steel v-band flange connections for leak free seal.

Large radius bends for max flow and minimum back pressure.

These usually cost USD1550. I would like £600 delivered in the UK. PM me if you have serious offers and I'll consider them.

Here's a pic (amongst other parts not for sale). The downpipe has 2 bungs for sensors.

attachment.php?attachmentid=96568&d=1249160754

attachment.php?attachmentid=96569&d=1249160754

I had to re-read the 1st post. I thought it said amongst other part FOR SALE. LOL I was about to send you a P.M about buying almost everything lmao.

Sorry to here about the car Mark. No Doubt you'l have the next 1 bigger and better.

Sh!t mate, I did already know that but I guess it didn't actually sink in. Sorry about that! How about keeping this for your next one?

I'm contemplating a few options for when I get the replacment and I'm not sure they'll fit, so I'll sell these and then check my options later.

Option 1. Buy a built single

Option 2. Build a new single

Option 3. Stay BPU and get a 911 as well

Option 4. Build a big twin 3.4 using the new billet turbos instead of the HKS ones.

Out of all of these the only one requiring the 4"DP/MP that would fit is Option 2, so I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I had to re-read the 1st post. I thought it said amongst other part FOR SALE. LOL I was about to send you a P.M about buying almost everything lmao.

Sorry to here about the car Mark. No Doubt you'l have the next 1 bigger and better.

Haha, I might have some of the stuff up for sale once I hear from the insurers. I'll see and let you know.

Looks like it dude. I checked it last night. :( Let me know if you still want it to modify or if you want to pull out.

damm it looks like i may need to pull out fella was looking at the full race that PHR sells and it looks 4" too me strange. if you can only sell the DP let me know as i may take the mid pipe

http://www.powerhouseracing.com/Templates/frmtemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=21&SearchYN=N

damm it looks like i may need to pull out fella was looking at the full race that PHR sells and it looks 4" too me strange. if you can only sell the DP let me know as i may take the mid pipe

http://www.powerhouseracing.com/Templates/frmtemplateM7.asp?SubFolderID=21&SearchYN=N

Cool, I'll see if anyone is interested. If you look at my top pic you can see it's smaller on one end :(

I completely forgot you were going T51 and the whole 3"/4" malarkey... I hope you haven't sent any cash yet.

That Item # FR-2JZGTE-4DPMP is the one you need, personally i would make one or mod one of the ebay 4" dp/mp

The one Mark has will be hard to mod to 4" as its tapered end.

That Item # FR-2JZGTE-4DPMP is the one you need, personally i would make one or mod one of the ebay 4" dp/mp

The one Mark has will be hard to mod to 4" as its tapered end.

the only ebay ones i found J are the same 3-4" i may just bite the bullet and go with the full race one from PHR done with cutting and shutting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.