The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Na-TT 5 speed BPU

ray007

Now SOLD - so sad

Hi guys, just testing the water at the mo, might be selling to get on the property ladder.

i have a 1994, j-spec black coloured 5speed na converted to a TT.

TT engine approx 65K miles

Fast road clutch

standard 5 speed gearbox

F-con pro ECU, built in FCD and De-limiter

HKS Hi Flow exhaust system

Whifbitz 1st decat

Whifbitz second Decat

Autobhan intercooler

all intake hard pipes etc

HKS twin induction kit

Autogauge boost gauge

HKS Turbo Timer

AEM AFR gauge

walbro 255lhp fuel pump

19" wheel mania vortex deep dish alloys - different from pic - either/or

rear spats and side skirts, standard front bumper

Customised Cream Dash, not sprayed but a plastic layer ontop of old dash, also chrome dials.

momo gearnob.

light blue tinted windows on rear

Toad cat1 alarm

JVC 4" dvd/tv/mp3 flip screen

body work has quite a few stone chips and minor scratches, just need serious detailing, rear tyres have a few months left. Turbos and engine immaculate.

I am hoping to get around £7000 to tempt me to sell it, what do you think guys, and as i said only bodywork needs probably £300worth of work at the most.

any advice would be appreciated

ive added some 2year old proffesional pics which are decieving because the bodywork is no were near mint as in the pics, the last owner damaged the front bumper so i had to reverte to the original. as above the body need about £2-300 worth detailing, mainly bonet, bumper, minute dents and sceatches. i have also changed the alloys to 19" wheel mania Vortex and installed cream leather seats

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I suppose your car is worth what you think it is worth.... but I guess there has to be a limit to what people will decide whats worth a view and a long drive etc. I travelled down to Essex from Derbys to view my purchase. I pick it up next week... and this time of year isnt the best for selling but good luck with the sale Ray007, Vortex's Hmmm I want to look at some of those ;)

Scotty

Yeah I suppose your car is worth what you think it is worth.... but I guess there has to be a limit to what people will decide whats worth a view and a long drive etc. I travelled down to Essex from Derbys to view my purchase. I pick it up next week... and this time of year isnt the best for selling but good luck with the sale Ray007, Vortex's Hmmm I want to look at some of those ;)

Scotty

thanks bud

Scotty

Mines worth a million then, any takers? :D

i had a few offers and its hurting me already, dont know what to do...

...do you really need to sell? To be fair, if you are really struggling and need the sale then do whats best, but if its worth more to you than whats offered I would'nt sell. My NA is worth way more to me than what i'd get for it. [GRIN][/GRIN]

No chance id sell mine... even though im broke, it aint no joke. :cool:

If you do sell, good luck with it anyways ;)

Dan

...do you really need to sell? To be fair, if you are really struggling and need the sale then do whats best, but if its worth more to you than whats offered I would'nt sell. My NA is worth way more to me than what i'd get for it. [GRIN][/GRIN]

No chance id sell mine... even though im broke, it aint no joke. :cool:

If you do sell, good luck with it anyways ;)

Dan

thanks for the advice bro, im not too deperate to sell so ill probably only let go if i get a fair price.

however im getting annoyed with the time wasters, ive had two guys who were bugging me for days trying to hustle the price, when we came to an agreemant they changed their minds, or said need a few days to think?? :eyebrows: why trouble me so much when your not serious??

Mines worth a million then, any takers? :D

Maybe, but it isnt selling at 10k so I would drop it a little ;) , my point was your car is worth in your mind what you think it is worth , doesnt mean others have to agree, view , buy in the current time of year/market.

Scotty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.