The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Manual Supra For Sale

Guest laura@tigerraci

Guest laura@tigerraci

I am selling my beautiful Red Supra, I imported the car myself in 2005 and have only done 8000 miles since then, it has been garaged and only used in the summer. It has been serviced and looked after well, the cam belt was done around 7000 miles ago. This car has never been on a track in the Uk.

It has done 91000 Km ( 55000miles )

New black with red piping front leather seats

rear roll cage

new toyo tyres

approx 400bhp

front & rear strut braces

dump valve

sports steering wheel

It has adjustable shocks alround -- I am not sure exactly what has been done to this car as I imported it with all its current mods -- anyone who knows what they are looking for would know more on inspection -- I believe it has a toms tech ecu I have been told by the garage who have worked on it that it has probably been in the toms garage in japan due to dash board alloy plate stuck on glove box.

I am asking £7995 which I think is a bargain !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
what condition are the seats in beneath the covers? apologies, but they are horrendous - you might do well to whip them off

They are not covers dude, that is the seat, looks like the leather needs tightening to me (I believe you need to steam it), then it would look nice.

Guest laura@tigerraci
what condition are the seats in beneath the covers? apologies, but they are horrendous - you might do well to whip them off

I think horrendouse is a bit over the top !! any way I have a the origional cloth seats also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.