The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning 1997 RZ-S 6 Speed Single Turbo GT3540 550PS

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some of those knobs for sale - and they were special ordered ones with a slight cambered edge to look more expensive (to match my headunit). I'll be selling them at the end of Feb when I get back from holiday. They look like the knob on this radio..

• 4 weeks later...
I have some of those knobs for sale - and they were special ordered ones with a slight cambered edge to look more expensive (to match my headunit). I'll be selling them at the end of Feb when I get back from holiday. They look like the knob on this radio..

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2006/130/x130DEHP980-f_mt.jpeg

Just out of interst, is the Headunit up for grabs too Mark? I may be interested...

Just out of interst, is the Headunit up for grabs too Mark? I may be interested...

Sadly not. The main unit is in the car and I have the face. I guess the insurers will be after the face at some stage :( It is an awesome headunit though. Self calibrating for the interior of the car!

aaaaaaand... free bump!

Do you mean the button colours etc? Not seen that before, must be quite smart!

Not the colour, the sound. You plug a microphone into it, and put it where your head position is, and it works out the sound delays and graphic equaliser for all the speakers and sets up the soundstage for the entire car. AWESOME!

Not the colour, the sound. You plug a microphone into it, and put it where your head position is, and it works out the sound delays and graphic equaliser for all the speakers and sets up the soundstage for the entire car. AWESOME!

Really?! I'll be on the look out for one of these then.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.