The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Stunning 1997 RZ-S 6 Speed Single Turbo GT3540 550PS

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The front bumper is slightly skew from the front (between the lights) and at the sides it looks a little like it's hanging. Any chance of that being rectified? Also, do you still have the standard mirrors? One more: Some of those clear facelift side indicators would look great

The front bumper is slightly skew from the front (between the lights) and at the sides it looks a little like it's hanging. Any chance of that being rectified? Also, do you still have the standard mirrors? One more: Some of those clear facelift side indicators would look great

we can try to make it fit better ;) i have some stock mirrors here and we could poss get clear indicators..

but this will only be done of how serious you are for this one??

we can try to make it fit better ;) i have some stock mirrors here and we could poss get clear indicators..

but this will only be done of how serious you are for this one??

Thanks Jurgen, good to know. I'm still waiting for the insurers to get their act in gear. I was just asking in advance and hoping :) I wonder how hard it would be to transplant a VVTI into this.... :innocent:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.