The mkiv Supra Owners Club

injectot O-rings

johnd-mkiv

I have two fuel rails with fitted injectors on removing them the smallest o ring on them all was baked and brittle.

the O rings I am after are labled No 2 in the following link

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/attachment.php?attachmentid=18134&d=1121285233

the injectors im fitting are sard 650cc drop ins so cant see there being a change from oem but might be wrong.

I just changed these on my na, Toyota want 52p each for the big insulator (engine side) but a whopping £2.50 each for the little o ring (rail side)!!!!!! So I sourced the o rings from work. If they are the same size or if you get me a part number to compare I could get you some from work ;)

Yes they do come with the gasket set. The 12 you have counted will be for the top and bottom of the injectors. You also get the 6 insulator rubbers that go on the fuel rail and some of the other seals that go on the injectors. :)

Ahh that makes a change normally they give you as little as possible :D the ones I took off were so baked and distorted was hard to tell what they started life looking like :)

thanks for your help sorry if I have wasted any ones time

John

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.