The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TRD Strut - ROUND 2!

Guest Rays the roof

Guest Rays the roof
will this fit a top secret bonnet ?

Found this thread and it still isn't clear if it will fit. I am happy to lend you mine to trial fit if you pay postage both ways. Will be about £12.50 I think.

Ramondo (Just strutting around) :p

Guest Rays the roof
I would put my name dow problem is i alreday have a trd strut, there any chance you could just chrome mine?

I can strip and chrome it for you matey. Cost will depend on whether it has any damage or is corroded. If so after stripping the polishing work takes longer. Budget price would be £120 plus postage. ;)

Thanks for the offer mate;) I have not yet got the bonnet but its next on the list I will buy the strut anyway can always sell it on if not

1. Jamie P - Chromed

2. hemmjonny - Chromed

3. monsween - Chromed

4. Chazuk -Powercoated

Found this thread and it still isn't clear if it will fit. I am happy to borrow you mine to trial fit if you pay postage both ways. Will be about £12.50 I think.

Ramondo (Just strutting around) :p

Guest Rays the roof

1. Jamie P - Chromed

2. hemmjonny - Powdercoated

3. monsween - Chromed

4. Chazuk -Powercoated

5. deathmonkey - Chromed

6. Westy882 - Chromed

I will give this until the New Year before ordering and asking for a £50 deposit as my supplier finishes for Xmas today (lucky sod) and you might need the cash to buy your loved ones a gift instead of spending all your money on the car!! :tongue:

Ramondinhio

I will give this until the New Year before ordering and asking for a £50 deposit as my supplier finishes for Xmas today (lucky sod) and you might need the cash to buy your loved ones a gift instead of spending all your money on the car!! :tongue:

Ramondinhio

I wish my wife was that cheap:D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest EncoreWRC
will this fit a top secret bonnet ?

I have a TS2 bonnet. I just paid for my one from the last round of these so when it arrives I will let you know.... but I can't see why not!

There are no vents between the strut tops so it should be fine..... I hope!

I have a TS2 bonnet. I just paid for my one from the last round of these so when it arrives I will let you know.... but I can't see why not!

There are no vents between the strut tops so it should be fine..... I hope!

Sweet ;) hopefully the group buy will happen soon they do look nice

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Rays the roof
are you doing another of these id like a powdercoated one and what colours can you do

Comes standard titanium grey, but I can strip, polish and re-coat pretty much any colour. What are you looking for?

PM'd everybody with deposit details and will order before the end of the week.

Ramondo (still strutting to the sound of music)