The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BLACK N/A Manual 86k miles £3800

mitchell

Hi there,

Ive decided to repost my Supra as the last posting was too busy. Im fully recovered from my injury now so can actually dedicate time to finding a new home for the car!

The sad time has come to part with my Supra. Having owned the car for a few years I can safetly say its been the best car Ive ever owned on so many levels. Great looks, performance and reliability make this an awesome car. I bought the car about 3 years ago and since that point have only done minor things to change aesthetics. In the period I have owned her I have never had any sort of problem...I can only echo what the previous owner said in that Supras are bullet proof!

The Supra is a 94 non turbo in black. It has 86k miles on the clock. Cam belt was done at around 60k miles and it has been serviced pretty regularly by a local Honda garage until present. I have upgraded the wheels to 17" and added a CD player and front/ rear speakers to give a great sound. It also has a sub available if wanted to upgrade the general sound. I supaguarded the car when first bought to give an extra bit of protection to the bodywork although it does show some minor signs of wear in places (to be expected I would say!) The interior is in good condition and as virtually every supra owner would say...the car has been very much cared for! The car is currently SORN as I had to get an auto due to a rugby injury. I will get the car MOT'd as part of the deal to buy as I know it will shoot straight through. If youre new to Supras...tax is cheap in comparison to other performance cars and I found insurance pretty good if you got advice off of guys on the Supra site. The car has a private plate. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any further questions - pics in garage and added on here! More available if required.

One thing I would add...I know times are tough but im not in any hurry to sell the car and wont reply to stupid offers, especially when not even viewed the car.

Any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.