The mkiv Supra Owners Club

94 Silver Supra Na Manual 55k millage

Jas

Hello all,

Im selling my Supra Na of 3 years... This car has been an absolute diamond - and is the smoothest running car ive ever owned. Recently picked up a TT after a sixth months search of seeing many many tt's - believe it or not i still enjoy driving the NA as its a great little example.

anywho! -enough sentimental jabbering. All the info you need is at the following link if your interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silver-1994-Supra-Mk4-N-A-5-speed-Non-turbo_W0QQitemZ140362515198QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item20ae4202fe

The adverts aimed at non supra owners and owners alike so some of the comments like "its a headturner" is relative to what you currently own so dont jump on me for that.:p

Any questions let me know.

Just worth a mention, that Im not interested in any part exchanges for other motors - as i seem to be getting a disproportionate amount of part exchange queries!...

I take it people are just short of cash because its coming up to xmas!??

Might be the price mate,

While its very clean with low miles most people will see other n/as for less.

So hang on for the right buyer.

your right! it is very clean with low miles :)

but seriousely... fair play Mr raven - I'm not in a hurry to sell.

although i will consider sensible offers.;)

but no more part exchange offers please!

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.