The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pentax K100D Digital SLR

Abz

I have just bought a Lumix G1, if I hadnt I would have snapped this up in an instant. Good bit of kit that and a nice price really with the lens and kit bag included.

Good luck with the sale

ps... pic two is nice, I like it :cool:

Scotty

Thanks Scotty :thumbs:

It is a great bit of kit! So thought I'd rather a member gets a bargin. :)

Nearly got attacked by the Bulls taking that picture! :D

• 1 month later...
A mate of mine is currently looking for a nice DSLR, can you post up some pics if it's still available and i'll speak to him Monday.

Sorry Ben, forgot about this. I'll get some pictures up when I get home tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
Someones going to ask if you want to swap for a bmw ;)
I was thinking that! :D

Nope, would you swap it for my rims :p
If they didn't look like they had been used as kerb stoppers maybe :p

Im tempted if my car sells. Will let you know on the weekend. Its between this and a 400D lol

No worries Sam. :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A thread has reminded me about this, just had a look and I have lost one of the len caps somehow so willing to knock off another £50 as I could do with the extra cash. The lens cap itself you could find anywhere or buy for a few quid from anywhere. Sorry don't have time to get a replacement but here we a bargin for someone who is strapped for time & cash!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.