• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

infact ill bet my life and gareths supra on it lol
High stakes indeed! You can't go around betting a supra away! :D

Smeared on with the back of a spoon.

That deep lol :p

:blink:

Jazz, this thread has entertained me on a grim Monday morning, so I shall try to help. I would advise to tell her, face to face, that she's a super girl but you're not ready for a relationship at the present time. She gets the message, and you're not hurting her feelings or making up a massive lie about prison, being bi, sleeping with her sister, sleeping with her brother, fish fingers, or any combination of the above.

Those who think Jazz's approach is all about an oversized ego maybe don't know men and their emotions as well as they think they do. To me, Jazz's approach is not that of an egotistical bloke. It's the approach of someone who is not used to amorous attention from females, and doesn't really know how to bat it away when it's unwanted: it's something that a lot of men don't have much practise in.

... or I may be wrong and perhaps Jazz's after-hours activities make Hugh Heffner look like a celibate monk.

Cant believe ive just read all 7 pages of this!

So what this mornings update Jazz, i take it you've done the right thing by now??

He's still doinking her probably.

This must be a wind-up Jazz, no one is that wet. If you're being serious just tell her you're not looking for a relationship but you like her as a friend and to wash more.

Well i had a hard think about it this morining and decided to go with steve b post. Problem with this and why im finding it hard is because we have talked for nearly 9 months constatly before meeting etc. Shes a nice girl personality wise but i did not feel the spark, so i guess il tell her that im not yet ready for a relationship :)

Well heres what i just texted her "hey babe i think your really nice person and i like you, but my heads all over the place and i dont think im ready for a relationship as i been single for so long, im sorry"

her reply just now " i cant belive ur doing this now"

me "im too stressed and cant handle being in a relationship"

her "Theres nothing 2 be stressed bout ur just taking the easy way out"

TBC:rolleyes:

Jazz, you've done the right thing. You haven't lied to her and you've let her down gently. Rejection always hurts, but she should be able to take that especially as you've only seen her a small number of times as a boyfriend.

It depends if you want to keep her as a friend or not. If not, don't reply to her messages. If you do, maybe reply with something like, "I don't want a relationship right now, but I don't want that to spoil our friendship."

Well just texted her saying we could be mates or still talk etc and she replied "sorry it will be 2 hard" my reply "how will it"

I'd leave it for a few days. She's probably hurt (not your fault, that's just life), so give her time to absorb it. Text her back after that if you really want to, and see if she's calmed down.

Well we have to consider iv talked to this girl nearly 9months, after just texting her i cant be in a relationship i feel to stressed can we be friends. She replied

"i do i know its strange after so long but i cant keep doing this its not fair"

me

"fair enough i just cant at this moment wana be in one babe sorry"

her

"Thanks for that i never thought you would do this 2 me"

well its done now and i feel better she does not want to be friends that upto her

again her "Just goes 2 prove u never felt anything for me what was it just a laugh for u"

me "no its not a laugh i just cant handle it now i feel tor stressed and my health comes first im sorry"

she just replied "it was u should never have met me never happen again dont wana talk no more"

me "ok if you dont i understand im always here if you ever need to chat"

And you continue to lead her on... :rolleyes:

Just text her a link to the forum and your username, she'll soon realise she's had a lucky escape.