The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Confused about what to do(woman)

jazz1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that text would make her insecure, wait theres more she started telling me things like how guys treated her crap and that most her ex`s have cheated. Now she thinks im down to earth etc which is right i dont cheat etc but sending her that text about cheating would make things worse. She was filling my head in with loads of crap

what a load of cr@p

you have some ego if you think meeting you once will now ruin her life forever !! she sounds lonely and a bit desperate and you leading her on is what will ruin her whereas telling her the truth gives her the chance to move on ( to her next target admittedly!)

MEN!!!!

what a load of cr@p

you have some ego if you think meeting you once will now ruin her life forever !! she sounds lonely and a bit desperate and you leading her on is what will ruin her whereas telling her the truth gives her the chance to move on ( to her next target admittedly!)

MEN!!!!

Well it would not ruin her life but would give the innocent men that dont cheat a bad name in her eyes that every guy is a cheat:p

WOMEN!!!!

what a load of cr@p

MEN!!!!

Is this Kurt or Jane?

It gets confusing when people share accounts.

This is the type of thread id assume would be made by someone completely hopeless with women. That person gets the shock of their life when a woman becomes interested in them and then feels the need to tell the world. However, instead of coming out with ''i cant believe it, a girl is interested in me!!!'' they try a more unobvious/subtle approach which attempts to make the readers take pity on said person as it must be extremely hard having girls chase you to such an extent.

i wouldnt be surprised if said woman has created the excact same thread in another forum about a 24 yr old male she met on a dating site who turned out to be posing as his father in his profile.

This is the type of thread id assume would be made by someone completely hopeless with women. That person gets the shock of their life when a woman becomes interested in them and then feels the need to tell the world. However, instead of coming out with ''i cant believe it, a girl is interested in me!!!'' they try a more unobvious/subtle approach which attempts to make the readers take pity on said person as it must be extremely hard having girls chase you to such an extent.

+1 (if we had such a system)

i wouldnt be surprised if said woman has created the excact same thread in another forum about a 24 yr old male she met on a dating site who turned out to be posing as his father in his profile.

+1 (if we had such a system)

+2

Dude, your making yourself sound like a sissy, I am 24 as well an I think that sort of mentality drops 10 years ago. You will hurt her more in the long run & do it now before she gets more lead on!