The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Confused about what to do(woman)

jazz1

Just show her this thread.

I'm sure a load of random petrol heads talking about her fishy fanny will put her right off you. ;) LOL

Your clearly a sensitive guy for not telling her to her face to get lost so that credit to you, but you need to be honest in a subtle way.

I've been in the same position myself after sleeping with michael and my god, my fingers really did smell after that night. *shudder*

:rlol::rlol::rlol::rlol:[

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Send her a text telling her that you can't wait to see her again and you get so excited just thinking about the times that you're together, the way you just clicked, the way your knees go all weak, the way you're both into the same things and that you can't wait till you're together again as you love it when he takes you and slips you a length..

then send her another one straight after saying 'Oh shit.... that wasn't meant for you'.

Can pretty much gaurantee that you won't hear from her again

Grow some bollocks and just tell her the truth, you know your going to have to let her down eventually. She sounds a bit of a boiler.....and next time make sure you webcam before meeting anyone from a dating site!

Simple as that

Jane

Well they all dont have webcam:p

Send her a text telling her that you can't wait to see her again and you get so excited just thinking about the times that you're together, the way you just clicked, the way your knees go all weak, the way you're both into the same things and that you can't wait till you're together again as you love it when he takes you and slips you a length..

then send her another one straight after saying 'Oh $#@!.... that wasn't meant for you'.

Can pretty much gaurantee that you won't hear from her again

Lol then that would give us guys a bad name more about being cheaters

i doubt very much one text from you is going to change the opinion of every female on this planet about the subject "men are cheats"

Well that text would make her insecure, wait theres more she started telling me things like how guys treated her crap and that most her ex`s have cheated. Now she thinks im down to earth etc which is right i dont cheat etc but sending her that text about cheating would make things worse. She was filling my head in with loads of crap

Now shes texting me thinking we are in a relationship and talking already about marriage how many kids i want etc

she's given you enough excuses there, tell her she's weird and to never contact you again.

Then hide your bunny and all the pans.